YOGA POSES FOR WOMEN’S HEALTH( औरत के स्वास्थ्य के लिए योग स्थिति?)-Practicing yoga brings the body into balance by strengthening weak muscles and stretching tight ones to keep you free from injury and pain.The deep breathing calms your nervous system, while the poses help dissolve physical tension. Practice these 10 poses in this order at least three times a week. Or choose two favorites and do them whenever you need to release knots of tension or calm a too-busy mind.
1. CHILD’S POSE This go-to rest pose opens hips and relieves lower-back tightness. 2.DOWNWARD FACING DOG POSE Down-dog is a top-notch upper body-strengthener. And as an inversion (meaning your hips are higher than your heart), it increases circulation. 3.WARRIOR II POSE Stretches hips, inner thighs, chest; strengthens quadriceps, abdomen, shoulders This powerful pose will grant you long, toned arms and legs, as well as a firmer core.
4. PLANK POSE Strengthens arms, back, shoulders, core, quadriceps Plank is a simple but challenging way to build upper body strength—using only your body weight, it works all of the major muscles in your arms, back, and core.
5. CHAIR POSE Stretches spine; strengthens quadriceps, ankles, back
This pose is injury insurance, strengthening quadriceps, which provides stronger support around your knees, making them less prone to injury.
This pose also improves posture.
6. TREE POSE Stretches hips, inner thighs; strengthens legs, spine, core On days when your mind feels scattered, practicing this pose will help center you.
7. GARLAND POSE Stretches lower back, groin, hips, ankles Drop into this squat to relieve tummy troubles like constipation and cramps.
8. BOAT POSE Strengthens core, psoas muscle, quadriceps Boat builds a bulletproof core without straining your neck like crunches do.
9. BRIDGE POSE Stretches front of body; strengthens hamstrings, glutes
The bridge opens the chest and ribcage, deepening the breath and increasing oxygen, reenergizing the body.
For more details, you can visit this link-CLICK HERE.
Beginners can also join 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) that has been conducted by one of the best Yoga school of Rishikesh, Yoga Vedanta. Here are experienced yoga instructors such as Yogi Anand, Yogi Br. Gopal to guide you. Our certification program is recognized by Yoga Alliance USA.
for more details, you can visit this link…http://yoga-vedanta.in.