In Sanskrit language, Tada – Mountain and Asana – Pose, so it is called as Steps of Tadasana (Mountain Pose Yoga). Tadasana yoga pose is effective to increase height and stretching your body from feet to your arms. Let’s see benefits and steps of Tadasana (mountain pose yoga).
How To Perform The Mountain Pose In 11 Steps:
1. Stand erect with your feet together and your arms at your sides.
2. Press your weight evenly across the balls and arches of your feet while breathing steadily and rhythmically.
3. Lift and spread your toes and the balls of your feet, then lay them gently on the ground.
4. Firm your thigh muscles and lift your kneecaps, without tensing the muscles of your abdomen and then lift your inner ankles to strengthen the inner arches.
5. Imagine a line of energy all the way up along your inner thighs to your groin and from there through the core of your torso, neck, and head, and out through the crown of your head.
6. Turn your upper thighs slightly inward. Lengthen your tailbone toward the floor and lift your pubis toward your navel.
7. Press your shoulder blades into your back, then widen them across and release them down your back.
8. Without pushing your lower front ribs forward, lift the top of your sternum straight towards the ceiling.
9. Widen your collarbones and hang your arms beside your torso.
10. Align the crown of your head directly over the center of your pelvis, with the underside of your chin parallel to the floor. Your tongue should be wide and flat on the floor of your mouth. Look slightly upward.
11. Stay in the pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute, breathing easily.
To learn more about Steps Of Tadasana (Mountain Pose Yoga) you can visit at-
If you want to learn yoga then you can join 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program (YTTC) which is conducted by one of the best and Registered Yoga School (RYS), Yoga Vedanta at Rishikesh- Yoga capital of the world. This training program is mainly for the beginners. Here you will get the chance to practice yoga under the guidance of experienced instructors and in the pleasant environment of Rishikesh. For more information about this yoga school, you can visit us at-http://yoga-vedanta.in